Wabash panel side twin hopper
A soon to be released freeware hopper based on Dick Cowen's model. This car was built in the Wabash shops in 1943 using much older Andrews trucks. Based in a photograph on PRR in Harrisburg PA found in The Postwar Freight Car Fleet by Ted Culotta. Panel sides were popular in the thirties in rebuilds of older cars as a means to increase capacity. Texture reskin by Christopher Parker
Photographed by Christopher Parker, January 5, 2014.
Added to the photo archive by Christopher Parker, January 5, 2014.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.